|Choose a topic:
International Shipping Overview |
Countries Serviced |
How Bongo Works |
Shipping Charges |
International Shipping Overview:
We have partnered with Bongo International to service our international customers.
Bongo provides customers with their very own US address (not a P.O. Box) so they make shopping at any US merchant easy. They also provide competitive Fed Ex international shipping rates and consolidating of orders.
We ship direct to a handful of countries and Bongo delivers packages via Fed Ex International to over 200 countries around the globe. Click to Check the Bongo Supported Countries
to see if your country is on the list (it probably is). Note Organize-It ships direct to the following countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- The Netherlands
- New Zeeland
- US Territories
How Bongo Works:
Bongo international shipping works seemlessly with our shopping cart. You would simply follow these easy steps:
- Shop normally and add items to your cart..
- When you are ready for a secure checkout, simply start the process by filling in the information asked for.
- After you enter your billing information and select your shipping address our cart checks to see which country you selected for shipping.
- For countries other than the US, US Territories and Canada you will be seemlessly ported to Bongo's Secure International Checkout page where you should verify your billing and shipping information.
- In the cart you will clearly see all charges including international shipping costs as well as duties and taxes for your shipment. You can also choose from nine languages so you can select the language you are most comfortable with.
- Upon completion of your order, Bongo will charge your credit card (eight popular choices) for the entire purchase.
- We will ship the goods to Bongo's Global Distribution Facility where Bongo will process the order and transport the goods to your international address.
- There are no additional fees or registration processes with this service.
Bongo will take over from here, so you may communicate directly with them for delivery of your order via online chat or
email. If you have any questions, please feel free to Contact Us and we'll be glad to assist you.
All costs to ship your order from the Organize-It warehouse to Bongo are included in your order total. You will also see any duties, taxes applicable to your order before you place the order.
International shipping costs are available by country from Bongo and are based on package weight.
View Bongo Shipping Rates for Your Country.
Our standard Return Policy applies to both domestic and international orders. The only difference is that you would return your order to Bongo's US address.
Return shipping charges are not refunded and are the sole responsibility of the customer. Bongo US accepts responsibility for your order once it reaches their warehouse. All returns should be coordinated with
Customer Service at Bongo International.
In the event you receive a damaged product, contact Customer Service at Bongo International.