Should you Install a Wire Closet System?
Closet systems come in two basic types: wire or wood. There are pros and cons to each, depending on your storage and pricing needs. Here are some of the benefits to installing a wire closet system:
- Wire is lightweight and easy to install
- Wire shelving is typically more cost effective than wood or melamine
- Coated steel is sturdy and comes in different finishes
- Wire closet system are modular and you can easily reconfigure them when your storage needs change
- Wire closets and shelving have useful add-ons such as drawers for custom building to your needs
- Wire systems provide better air flow to keep your clothing and other stored items smelling fresh and not getting musty
- Wire closet systems provide easy visibility so you can easily find your stuff
- Wire closet systems are usually less expensive than wood components
- In addition to clothing storage, wire closet systems may be used for craft, garage, general utility, laundry and pantry storage
- Use for in-closet or pantry storage, or build an open system in any room, for any purpose (feel free to get creative)
Check out our wire shelving and freedomRail wire shelving categories at Organize-It. Several designs at several different budgets are available to suit your needs. Of course, you will also want to check out our pre-designed freedomRail wood closet systems as well.
Whatever your storage needs, you’re sure to love Organize-It’s selection of closet systems and accessories (one of the largest on the internet). For help designing your system, use our customer contact form.
For help designing your closet system, call 248-656-3350.