9 Organize-It Quick Tips You Need To Know Before Organizing
November 11, 2014
Organizing a cluttered and messy space can be a daunting task, but don’t put it off any further! Here are 9 tips that you should read before beginning. Remember these tips when organizing and it will ensure that you stay organized for a longer period of time. This way, you won’t have to revisit the clutter and mess nearly as often.
1) Store supplies in convenient places, don’t just put them where they fit – put them close to where they’ll be used.
2) Resolve to keep your bedroom a peaceful place by not allowing clutter to accumulate anywhere near your bed.
3) Keep your cooking and dining utensils under control by periodically purging extras and pieces that are worn out, damaged, or unappealing.
4) To stay uncluttered, follow the in/out inventory rule: when something new comes in, something old must go out.
5) A good rule for weeding sentimental items: let go of anything that doesn’t touch you in a positive or poignant way.
6) The more stuff you choose to let go of, the less time you need to spend maintaining it.
7) At least once a week, remove everything that does not belong in your vehicle.
8) The secret to organizing baking pans and similar types of cookware is upright storage.
9) Locate the most frequently used supplies where they’ll be easily accessible.
All tips given by our organizing expert, Harriet Schechter. Ask Harriet your questions today and she will respond with her expert advice within 24 hours. Free advice at www.AskOurOrganizer.com