2019 Christmas Storage Ideas
January 15, 2019
The guests have left, the toys have been played with, and we’re all back to work/school. It’s now time to take down the holiday decorations and find ways to keep them safe for 11 months. At Organize-It, we strive to find you find affordable and innovative ways to store your decorations! The following 5 organizers are sure to make packing up your decorations less of a chore.
- Ornament Boxes. Use specially-made ornament boxes, chests, and other containers to keep your bulbs stored, and separated to prevent damage.
- Christmas Tree Bag. Use artificial Christmas tree bags to keep your tree safely stored year after year. Go green! Save a tree by reusing a reusable artificial tree.
- Gift Wrap Organizer. Save some money by storing leftover gift wrap, ribbon, bows, gift tags, and other wrapping accessories in one convenient location.
- Wreath Storage Bag. Keep your holiday wreath protected between each holiday season. Also works with fall, summer, and spring-themed wreaths!
- Light Storage Bag. What’s worse than untangling lights every year? No more! With out light organizers you can easily wind light strands of lights around spools and then store them inside a custom bag – ensuring they are ready and easy to unpack next year!
30 Days Until Thanksgiving
October 23, 2018
Are you ready for the holiday season? With just 30 days until Thanksgiving, it’s time to start thinking about that bird and the side dishes that go with him. Getting the turkey lifted out of the juices can be a chore in itself, but not anymore! Feast your eyes on the easiest way to lift a turkey out of a pan – the Turkey Lifter. This product is designed to hold an over-sized turkey up to 30 pounds. Just for reference, a 30 pound turkey will serve about 23 people – making this product the perfect addition to nearly any kitchen. From knives to pie weights our Holiday Entertaining page has everything you need to create a successful and delicious Thanksgiving.
Spice Up Your Home with Doormats
September 25, 2018
There’s a chill starting to linger in the air, the leaves are beginning to slightly change from green to red and cider mills are finally open once again. That fall feeling is in the air, and now is the perfect opportunity to spice up your home with doormats.
Add autumn leaves to your doorstep.
Add a pop of style with pumpkins.
Or add pumpkin spice and everything nice with the Happy Pumpkin Spice Season Floor Mat.