Wusthof Serrated Utility Knife - 5-Inch Classic
Item #: 4002293111001 Stock Status: In Stock - Order Now Only 1 Left
Click Add to Cart in the next to ensure your order ships by 9/26.
Need it faster? Overnight shipping delivers by 9/27.
Serrated knives are perfect for cutting foods with tough, textured skins, and this 5-Inch Classic Wusthof Utility Knife is sure to find a thousand uses in your kitchen. Forged from a one-piece German steel blank, this little knife has the balance and heft you'd expect from a quality Solingen-made knife. The knife is triple-riveted with a heavy polypropylene handle that feels solid in your hand - plus the blade is precision sharpened and ready-to-use. It's perfect for skinning sausages, cutting tomatoes, and prepping and cutting tough-skinned fruits.
- Wusthof Serrated Utility Knife - 5-Inch Classic Features
- Quality Solingen-made steel for superb sharpness and long-lasting edge retention.
- 5-inch utility length blade is the perfect length for a variety of tasks.
- Hand washing recommended (this is true for all high-end steel knives).
- Skin sausages, remove rinds, and cut tomatoes effortlessly.
- Full-length tang, balanced bolster, and triple rivets for a superbly-weighted, professional feel.
- Great for both professional chefs and home enthusiasts.
- Excellent multi-purpose utility knife.
Gift wrapping available for this item
Product Dimensions Additional Product Info