Wusthof Santoku Knife - 7-Inch Classic
Item #: 4002293418308 Stock Status: In Stock
If you haven't experienced Wusthof quality, this is the one knife that will open a world of culinary possibilities to you - the Classic 7-Inch Wusthof Santoku Knife. Melding the unmatched quality of German steel with the Japanese gift for innovative blade design, Wusthof has created an all-purpose winner that will surely be the workhorse of your kitchen. Santoku blades feature uniquely hollowed dips that provide just the right amount of clearance for effortless gliding through meats, vegetables, fruits, cheeses and other foods. It's easy to cut meats into perfect 1/8-inch slices with a Wusthof Santoku knife. Your electric knife may be quickly relegated to the closet after you've used one of these. The top-of-the-line Classic-style knife handle has the heft you need when cutting and feels great in your hand. Quality bolsters with triple pins mean the handle will last for years and not come apart with use. The PEtec (precision edge) technology used for balancing and sharpening the blade gives the knife 20 percent more sharpness than the top-tested competitor blades and more longevity between sharpenings. Try a Wusthof knife. You'll feel the difference the first time you use it, and once you've used one, you won't want to settle for anything less.
- Wusthof Santoku Knife - 7-Inch Classic
- 7-inch blade for your larger cutting jobs.
- Japanese Santoku-style hollow blade provides unsurpassed precision, clearance of food, and thin-slicing capabilities.
- Great for butterflying chicken breasts and thin-slicing other poultry, meats and fish.
- Slices, dices and chops vegetables, fruits and cheese with little force.
- Great for slicing very thin vegetables.
- Do not attempt to chop through bones with this blade.
- Great all-purpose knife.
- PEtec sharpening technology provides 20 percent more sharpness than top-tested knives - plus 30 percent longer edge retention.
- Hand washing recommended (this is recommended for all good steel).
- Highest-quality German-made knives (made in Solingen).
- Classic style has a full tang, bolster and triple rivets for a heavy-duty handle (Wusthof's top-of-line).
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty.
- Important Product Information:
- Items may be drop-shipped from the manufacturer. Please allow an extra week for delivery.
- Gift wrapping not available for this item.
Product Dimensions Additional Product Info