Store Wall InstallationOne person installation
Step 1: Draw a line at lowest point you want the storeWALL
Step 2: Place the first panel on this line and screw in place (make certain storeWALL is level and plumb)
Step 3: Place second panel NEXT to the first panel and screw panel in place
Step 4: Continue adding panels until the first row is complete.
Step 5: Begin second row panels on top of first row and screw panels in place.
- Use #6 bugle-head screws
- No need to pre-drill or counter-sink.
- If installing over drywall use 1-5/8" (or longer) #6 bugle-head scews
- Cuts cleanly and easliy with standard woodworking tools
- Join panel ends over studs to maximize
- Use a running bond (brick layer) pattern
to minimize seams
- Optional color matched screws available
- Optional color matched U-caps available
(panel edge trim)
- Minor surface scratches or blemishes can be
removed with a paper towel dampened with
Acetone (read and follow label directions)