- Returns are accepted for any reason within 30 days of delivery with a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA#) only. Please contact us by email or phone to receive your RMA#. Do not send any item(s) back to us with out an RMA#. Your package will be refused.
- Products must be returned in new condition, in their original packaging, and with all instructions and warranty paperwork included. Items that can not be re-sold as new (including packaging) will result in up to a 33% restocking fee.
- Organize-It has partnered with FedEx to offer our customers an easy return shipping label program at a reduced rate compared to list rates. When you contact our Customer Service Department for an RMA#, they will offer to have a FedEx Return Label emailed directly to you. All you have to do is print the label and take it to any of the FedEx Drop Off locations listed in your email. Upon receipt of your return, we will deduct the cost of this label from your refund.
- If a package is refused by the customer or returned to sender, we will deduct the amount of the return shipping from the return.
- You may also choose your own traceable shipping method for a return. Please make sure your RMA# is entered on the return label. You are responsible for all item(s) until they are received by the Organize-It Returns Department.
- Customers are responsible for all shipping costs. We do not refund shipping costs for your order nor do we pay for you to return items to us.
- We may, at our sole discretion, choose to accept a return after 30 days from delivery. A 33% restocking fee will be applied. No refunds will be given for Closeout or Special Order items.
- Do not return damaged, defective items or incorrect items received. Please contact us within 10 days of receipt of your order. We will require digital pictures of the damage or defect be sent to email@example.com. Once the images are received and reviewed we may send a replacement item or parts or exchange the item for an item of equal or lesser value at no cost to you. If you decide you do not want a replacement, you need to contact us to receive an RMA# to complete your return process. The item(s) must be returned to our warehouse, and shipping costs will not be refunded.
- We do not refund shipping charges. All freight charges incurred are the responsibility of the customer.
- Refunds will be applied to the method of payment originally used.
- Check customers will need to allow 20 business days for your return to be processed.
Packing and Sending Your Return
Pack your item securely enough to withstand FedEx shipping. Make sure to include your receipt along with a note
explaining the reason for the return. Send your return
using a trackable shipping method back to our warehouse (even if your order was drop shipped).
Our mailing address is:
Organize-It Warehouse Attn: Returns
2523 Product Ct.
Rochester Hills, MI 48309