|Choose a topic:
Place an Order |
Cancel an Order |
Payment Methods |
Stock Level Status |
Gift Wrapping |
Tax Exempt Orders
Placing an Order
Please use our secure site to place your order online. You can also call or chat with our
Customer Service Representatives during normal business hours and from 11:00 - 5:00 on Sundays to ask questions or place an order over the phone. Please call our toll free phone number 1-800-210-7712.
Cancelling an Order
If you wish to cancel your order, contact our Customer Service Department right away at 1-800-210-7712. We strive to process
and ship every in-stock order within 24 hours, so immediate action is necessary to cancel an order. A restocking fee
of $6.00 will be applied to all cancelled orders. Once your order has shipped, it cannot be cancelled, and must be processed as a return.
Certain Special Order items cannot be cancelled. This will be noted on the individual item page.
We try very hard to eliminate back orders entirely however it is simply impossible to do. We place a high value on
filling orders completely as soon as we can. That is why once we receive back ordered items, they are the first priority
of our shipping department. Typically back ordered items will ship within a week or two from when you placed your order.
You may still order an item even if it is back ordered by the manufacturer or currently out of stock.
We process credit cards in real-time, online; this includes charges for back ordered items. This means your card will be
charged for the full amount of the order even if back ordered items exist. Please contact our customer service department
at 800-210-7712 if you would like the charges for the back ordered item(s) refunded. We will refund the amount of the
back order until the item(s) come in and are shipped.
When ordering multiple items or a number of the same item it is possible that one or more of the items will be back
ordered. Our on-line stock status is calculated based on "current inventory" and historical sales of the item so it is possible for one person
or multiple people to order more of an item than we currently have on hand. Organize-It decides, at our discretion,
whether we will make a partial shipment or back order the entire order.
Accepted Payment Methods
Organize-It currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card, American Express, Diners Club International, JCB, Paypal and E-Checks. All credit card processing is done on-line in a real-time process so
all your information needs to be correct including your billing address and the CVN value. You will be notified in the shopping cart when information needs
to be corrected. If you are still having trouble getting an order to go through please call our customer service staff at 800-210-7712.
An E-Check is an electronic debit from your checking account. E-Checks work just like a regular check, except while a mailed
check takes three weeks to process, an E-Check will process and ship in about one week. Because we accept electronic checks (E-checks) it is important that you understand the information required
with e-checks. Please see our
E-Check Information page for more details.
For the convenience of our customers, each item page features our current stock level for that item. Whether an item is marked In Stock or Low Stock is based
on sales estimates for that particular day. The Stock Status can be found below the item name. For pages which contain multiple items, the stock level estimate can be found by clicking on the "Item Info" tab.
Feel free to contact our customer service department by phone at 1-800-210-7712, chat or email at
firstname.lastname@example.org for exact stock levels or if you have any questions regarding Stock Status.
- Items marked "In Stock" are available to ship, and are estimated to be in stock and available for at least 24 hours.
- Items marked "Low Stock" are still available, but may be sold out within 24 hours. Please order right away to ensure that you receive these items
while they are still in stock.
- Items marked "Stock Status Unknown" are usually items, such as kits, that are made of multiple items, and may be available.
- Items marked "Out of Stock" are not currently in stock, but may still be ordered. The item will be backordered until it is received at
our warehouse, at which time it will ship to you.
We offer gift wrapping to allow our customers to purchase gifts and send them directly to their recipients. However, there are a few restrictions
on what we can and can not gift wrap:
To select gift wrapping for your order, simply choose "Gift Wrap Your Order" in our shopping cart. From here, you can choose your favorite
wrapping paper, and include a message to your gift recipient.
- Items marked oversized or items that are drop shipped directly from the manufacturer can not be gift wrapped.
- We can not accommodate multiple shipping locations, so everything in a given order will be sent in one box and wrapped together. If you wish
to send gifts to separate locations, you may place multiple orders.
- If you would like items to be wrapped separately, you must add gift wrap for each item. Please change the quanity for gift wrap and include separate gift messages for each package wrapped.
- If oversized items are included in an order and you select gift wrap, the other items (but not the oversized items) will be wrapped.
- We do not use bows or ribbons. Our gift wrap service includes paper and a gift message only.
Keep in mind, if you have multiple items, they will be wrapped together. If you
want multiple items wrapped individually, add gift wrap separately for each item as you add it to the cart. The gift wrap options will show as
separate items within the shopping cart. If you have multiple items wrapped separately please specify how they should be wrapped in the
comments section (the comments section can be found on the last page of the checkout process where you select your payment method).
Tax Exempt Ordering
If you are shipping to Michigan and you are a tax exempt entity you will need to do the following:
- Complete a Michigan Sales and Use Tax Certificate of Exemption (form 3372). This form must be filled out in the name of the exempt entity and signed by an authorized individual.
This form must be faxed to Organize-It at 248-299-6887.
- The order must be placed in the name of the exempt entity.
- Our site will charge tax to the order and you will billed for the tax. When we have all the necessary forms completed correctly we will refund the tax amount.