- Repeat Step 1 to attach the sleeves for the next shelf, and slide the shelf over the tops of the posts onto the sleeves.
- Seat this next shelf firmly as in Step 3.
- Repeat installation proceedure for your remaining shelves, working from bottom to top.
- Once you have securely placed all of your shelves, level the structure.
- Turn the adjustable feet to ensure that your InterMetro Shelving Unit is safe and level.
- If you are using the shelving unit against a wall, position the front feet slightly higher than the feet of the
side that will rest against the wall. This will help prevent tipping.