Wine Racks for Every Budget
April 21, 2016
Whether you are an occasional wine enthusiast, entertainer, or serious wine spectator, we have wine racks and cabinets made from a range of materials, in a variety of styles to fit any budget. Along with price and material, it’s important to monitor the temperature of wine and store it in a stable environment, free from a lot of vibration or traffic. Storing on top of a refrigerator, for instance, is always a bad idea.
Other things to consider when storing wine and purchasing wine racks:
- Collection size – how many bottles do you need to store and do you anticipate growing your collection?
- Chilled wine storage, or not? How much wine will you consume? Do you drink red or white wine? For short term storage, refrigeration is NOT needed – however, you never want to store wine in really warm temperatures.
- Do you plan to resell the wine? Maintaining a 55 degree temperature is recommended for long term storage of valuable and/or vintage bottles.
- What kind of floor space do you have available for a wine rack? We sell large floor racks, smaller countertop racks, wall-mount displays and racks with integrated bars.
- Are you a handy person who enjoys assembling things? Some of our wooden wine racks are kit-based and fun to build. We have everything from a massive, 84-bottle redwood kit to a modest countertop six-bottle wood rack. The six bottle kit takes only minutes to assemble and comes in finished and unfinished models, which are great if you want to apply a unique stained effect or match your decor.
- What material are you looking for in a rack? Wood, metal, composite and bamboo racks are available to match your decor. Simple wire racks lend a modern look to your kitchen or bar. Industrial, large chromed racks come in a variety of sizes for serious collectors.
- What is your budget? Here are some racks listed by price ranges from: 10-50 dollars, 51-150 dollars, 151-300 dollars and 1400-1500 dollars:
- Metal Wine Bottle Holder – Clean lines make this black metal four-bottle rack an attractive accent for countertop use and an excellent choice for frequent wine drinkers.
- Stackable Bamboo Wine Rack – is eco-friendly, simply-designed, and modular so you can build your own system or add on later, should your collection grow.
- 24 Bottle X Wine Rack has a classic design and costs less than 60 dollars. It’s small enough for counter use and great for small wine collections.
- Wooden Wine and Stemware Rack includes a tabletop for pouring and storing open bottles, holds 24 bottles and 10 glasses, and, at less than 106 dollars, is an absolute steal.
- Home Martini Bar has everything you need to entertain in a compact footprint. Contemporary steel, complemented by black, kidney-shaped contours make a contemporary statement for your home bar. For under 220 dollars you are ready to entertain in style with this affordable piece.
- Wine Storage Cabinet – another low-cost, attractive way to display wine. This has glass doors for easy viewing, a stemware shelf and a utility shelf for other wine supplies. Less than 210 dollars – affordable, while offering style and a lot of storage.
- Commercial Wine Racks come in a variety of sizes to fit the professional wine collector’s storage needs. 36 and 48-inch widths are available with storage capacity of up to 169 bottles. Chrome-covered steel will last forever and make ideal storage in a cellar or other dedicated space.
Whatever your needs for wine storage, big or small, we have something that will work for you in our store. We also carry stemware displays and other wine accessories.
by Laurie Halbritter