How to Organize Nail Polish
May 18, 2011
– Have 100+ Nail Polish bottles?
– Want to store, display & organize them?
– Can’t ever find the color you want?
– Don’t have enough counter space?
This is a simple way to keep your nail polishes organized. Where you can…
- View your color selection &
- still have them easily accessible.
- The Clear Storage Drawer with Divider are your new nail polish storing hero.
- Worried about the taller nail polish bottles not fitting? They fit perfectly standing upright.
- These items are sold separately, so make sure to purchase both the drawer & divider!
- Drawers are also stackable so you can stack however many drawers you may need!
Thanks to our customer, Jennifer, from The Looks for Less for suggesting a new use for these drawers! Don’t limit yourself just to nail polish, grab another drawer to organize other smaller items like lipstick, bracelets, ties, socks, arts & crafts materials, etc.
Check out Jennifer’s video review (starting at 5:50) of her new organized nail polish collection:
Have another way of organizing nail polish? Tell us your story!
Make Life Easy, Organize-It!
For more storage and organization ideas, visit Organize-It
Like acrylic? Check out our acrylic organizers collection.
Also check the Clutter Control Freak Blog for more nail polish organizing solutions.