9 Organize-It Quick Tips You Need To Know Before Organizing
November 11, 2014
Organizing a cluttered and messy space can be a daunting task, but don’t put it off any further! Here are 9 tips that you should read before beginning. Remember these tips when organizing and it will ensure that you stay organized for a longer period of time. This way, you won’t have to revisit the clutter and mess nearly as often.
1) Store supplies in convenient places, don’t just put them where they fit – put them close to where they’ll be used.
2) Resolve to keep your bedroom a peaceful place by not allowing clutter to accumulate anywhere near your bed.
3) Keep your cooking and dining utensils under control by periodically purging extras and pieces that are worn out, damaged, or unappealing.
4) To stay uncluttered, follow the in/out inventory rule: when something new comes in, something old must go out.
5) A good rule for weeding sentimental items: let go of anything that doesn’t touch you in a positive or poignant way.
6) The more stuff you choose to let go of, the less time you need to spend maintaining it.
7) At least once a week, remove everything that does not belong in your vehicle.
8) The secret to organizing baking pans and similar types of cookware is upright storage.
9) Locate the most frequently used supplies where they’ll be easily accessible.
All tips given by our organizing expert, Harriet Schechter. Ask Harriet your questions today and she will respond with her expert advice within 24 hours. Free advice at www.AskOurOrganizer.com
PRESS RELEASE: ORGANIZE-IT LAUNCHES NEW MOBILE FRIENDLY SITE
October 22, 2014
ORGANIZE-IT LAUNCHES NEW MOBILE FRIENDLY SITE
(ROCHESTER HILLS, MI – October 22, 2014) – The storage and organization retailer, Organize-It, has just launched a new mobile friendly version of their website, www.organizeit.com. This mobile site will allow Organize-It to reach a wider audience as well as cater to their customers who prefer to access Organizeit.com from their smart phones or tablets. The user friendly tabs and check out will aid in the mobile browsing experience.
“With mobile traffic continuing to increase, we felt that we needed to have a mobile friendly site for our customers who prefer to access Organize-It from their mobile devices,” says Organize-It’s General Manager, Chris Nylen. “We may be a little late to the mobile party but we wanted to do it right and I believe consumers will really enjoy the experience, allowing us to capitalize on the busy mobile landscape.”
The appearance of the new mobile site resembles the main website and mirrors the ease of accessing the vast product selection. “Our team decided to develop a full-featured mobile version of our ecommerce store, since an increasing number of our customers use their mobile devices to shop at our store,” says Organize-It”s IT Manager, Keith Pardee. “Using modern web technologies such as HTML5 and Foundation framework, we developed a solution that works on all mobile devices and is fast, lightweight, and secure. This is a big step forward for organizeit.com and we feel we have created an industry leading shopping experience for our customers,” continued Pardee.
Organize-It, an independent storage and organization retailer, was founded in 1997, and offers a variety of storage and organizing products including closet organizers, kitchen gadgets, laundry organizers and other practical home, garage and office wares. Custom closets, including design and installation services, are also available at Organize-It’s Shelby Township, Michigan retail showroom. For more information about Organize-It, go to http://www.organizeit.com.
Are you a Pet Lover?
September 22, 2014
A family pet is more than just an animal, it’s like having another son, daughter, or sibling. We know how important your pets are to you. We also know that sometimes you want to spoil your pet, and sometimes we tend to treat them better than we treat ourselves. Here are 5 different pet products that prove you are more than just an animal lover, and that you just might just love your dog as much as you love yourself!
yourself YOUR PET!
1. Buddeez Bag-In Pet Food Dispenser
Preserve up to 60 pounds of your pet’s food. Because you wouldn’t want to eat stale food, would you?
2. Dog Bone Leash Hook
Forget the coat hanger, this is more fun! Hold your dog leash,and any other household items on these mounted chrome hooks.
3. Dog Travel Bed
Perfect item to stick in the trunk and let your dog do all the relaxing on long road trips. This bed makes for a comfortable, durable, and water resistant spot for you dog to lay during travel.
4. Decorative Storage Bin – Paw Print
Clean up after your pet, and put all of their toys in one place. These cute storage bins are perfect for organizing all of your pet’s little items while not in use.
5. Memory Foam Couch and Hammock
Add a small piece of decor to your living area, this time, for your pet! We have several choices of couches to choose from, and the best part is that they are made from memory foam. Dare I say they’re more comfortable than your couches? It is possible!