The Ultimate Organize-It Holiday Blog List
November 23, 2017
Prepare for the Holidays with a little help from the Organize-It Blogs – Ask Our Organizer, Organize-It Blog, and Clutter Control Freak.
If you’re reading this, you’re searching for holiday inspiration. Organize-It has you covered for ideas and organizing tips. Over the years, a multitude of writers have shared their holiday inspiration. The following lists are a selection of our blog posts, handpicked just for you to save you time. Be sure to bookmark it, and, of course, we’ll be writing new blog posts to keep you organized and enthusiastic about holidays, homemaking and your life – so be sure to check back or subscribe using the form to the right of this post.
Organize-It Holiday Holiday Posts – for Fall and Winter
- Christmas Tree Storage Solutions 2016
- Christmas Ornament Storage Ideas
- Christmas: Standing Jewelry Armoire Mirror
- Christmas Storage Solutions from OrganizeIt.com
- Organize-It Featured on Houzz.com – Christmas Cleanup Tips
- Holiday Chafing and Serving Dishes
- Wine Accessories – Affordable Gifts 2016 – Stephanie
- The right tools for the perfect pie
- My Favorite Seasonal Storage Solutions
- Organize Your Holiday Decorations
- New Year’s Resolutions – Get Organized
- Post-Holiday Storage Solutions
- Handmade Ornaments by Rebecca
Ask Our Organizer Holiday Blog Posts – for Fall and Winter
- Christmas Tree Storage Solutions
- Christmas Tree Ornament Storage Boxes
- Christmas Tree Light Organizers
- Christmas Decoration Organizers, Part 1
- Christmas Decoration Organizers, Part 2
- Holiday Wreath Storage Solutions
- Ornament Organizers
- Gift Wrap Organizers
Clutter Control Freak Holiday Blog Posts – for Fall and Winter
- Prepping for Thanksgiving Dinner
- Rice Masher for Mashed Potatoes – Tip
- Modern Alternatives to Christmas Tree Skirts
- Techie Gift Ideas 2016
- Green Gift Guide
- New Year’s Resolutions – Healthy Eating
- Wellness Mats – Be Kind to Your Legs this Holiday Season
Holiday Chafing and Serving Dishes
November 8, 2017
If you have hosted the holidays, you know how difficult it is to keep food warm during the meal. Chafing dishes are the antidote with choices of single or multiple burners to keep foods heated for hours. Below are several options, including some just-in selections from our online store. We also have serving options for room-temperature appetizers, as seen below. For a more complete selection, be sure to check out our buffet supplies page at Organize-It.
Chafing Dish – 7 Quart
For large gatherings, this large-size, stainless steel chafing dish keeps food warm for hours. Two fuel holders provide plenty of heat and the dish includes a 2.5-inch tall steaming pan, a built-in steam vent, a slow-open, hinged top, and stylish feet that keep the server well above the table top. This server is as attractive as it is functional, making it a splendid server for weddings, Christmas, Bah mitzvahs, Thanksgiving, or any event where food is served.
Copper Chafing Dish – 6 Quart
This hammered-finish copper chafing dish gives an Old World look to your buffet, while providing 6 quarts of warm food storage for your foods. This twisted wrought-iron-style legs add a visually-pleasing detail and the copper-finished stainless steel ensures a long life and easy cleaning.
Copper Chafing Dish – 3 Quart
For smaller gatherings, or simply smaller food batches, this 3-quart dish makes an attractive, heated food server for your guests. A single bottom burner keeps food hot, and the small, 15-inch footprint takes up little space on your table or buffet. This model is also available in a stainless steel finish.
Food Servers – Set of 3
For small appetizers, this set of three ceramic servers make a dazzling display. Whether you have meatballs, deviled eggs, or other hors d’oeuvres, you’ll love the style and usefulness of this set. Ceramic dishes are removable for cleaning and the servers are tiered for compact storage, one beneath the other.